Friday, February 24, 2017

Mexican Chicken

I literally just got this recipe!!! So sharing it, I have not tried it but sure sounds good!

MEXICAN CHICKEN

~

Yield: 4 servings

Ingredients
2 cups deli fresh salsa
1/4 cup chopped cilantro
1 cup fat-free sour cream
1/4 cup low-fat shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 package taco seasoning (or 1-2 teaspoons chili powder to REDUCE SODIUM)
Nonstick cooking spray
4 (4 ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breasts

Directions
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a mixing bowl, mix together salsa, cilantro, sour cream, cheddar cheese, and taco seasoning. Place chicken into a glass baking dish sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Pour sauce over chicken and bake 40-45 minutes, until the chicken registers 170 degrees F. on an instant read thermometer.



BTW I make all my "sigs" here and I share them at this LINK
questions???

Elleng4044@hotmail.com
Check out:

No comments:

Post a Comment