Decadent!!! But has to be delicious!
Photo by Pam-I-Am
ABOUT THIS RECIPE
"This makes a big 13x9 pan of brownies, using a brownie box mix. Super easy and looks gormet when you are done! (Be sure to buy the box mix that says that it makes a 13x9 recipe or you'll have problems.) The mix I use is by Betty Crocker."
- 1 (20 ounce) packages fudge brownie mix ( 13x9 size)
- 1/4 cup water ( or what mix calls for)
- 1/3 cup oil ( or what your mix calls for)
- 2 eggs ( or what your mix calls for)
- 1 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 F degrees.
- Prepare the brownie mix according to package directions (water, oil, eggs).
- Pour into a greased 13x9-inch baking pan.
- Beat cream cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.
- Add sugar and mix. Add vanilla and egg; mix until well-blended.
- Place cheese mixture in dolups over the whole pan, leaving some brownie showing inbetween.
- Cut or swirl through batter several times with a knife or fork for a marbled effect. It can be tricky to get a good marble effect so be careful not to over work it.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes. Cool; cut into squares. (These will also freeze well).
Page 2 of 2Easy Cream Cheese Brownies (cont.)
© 2016 Scripps Networks, LLC. All Rights Reserved. http://www.food.com/147796